2010年11月4日星期四

Y distorted love always shows more truth about love itself

Dear chelsea,
After the assessment today, went to watch this Japanese drama-<shun-kin> this evening. Feels any words just loos its colour and meaning front of  this purely beautiful bloody love story.


Know how blind it means, how dark will it be so appeal powerfully force me to understand that strong love, which can fight dark back and even makes it like haven.


Put to much emotion in, if there is such a chance in front of me, i would want to be anyone of them  shun-kin or saske without any reservation. 
ok~ bk to my seats, very good performance, and stage effect. fully shows the beauty of Easton country.




A ~waiting 4 my sasuke in real life.

1 条评论:

  1. waiting for sasuke?
    I don't think you have shunkin's S potential lol...

    回复删除